Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

4 posters

No more facebook for Phil! :(

Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

No more facebook for Phil! :( Empty No more facebook for Phil! :(

Post  Straightedge4life Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 pm

As many of you guys have noticed, Phil decided to disable his facebook account. I'm hoping he still talks to us on here! Crying or Very sad
    I miss my hot stuff!
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

No more facebook for Phil! :( Empty Re: No more facebook for Phil! :(

Post  Martin1 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm

This blog is much better than Facebook. I am hoping that once Mania is over and things have settled down that Punk will write his Random Shat Part 9 on here. Only now, instead of it be being about his feelings towards the Elimination Chamber...Wrestlemania 26 should be the new focus! Yes, it's been that long... haha!
    LizzyE
    LizzyE

Post  LizzyE Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 am

Yeh, I noticed this today I have been offline for a few days.

Looking forward to seeing more interesting posts on here form everyone. It's been pretty inactive lately.
    stinger_nitro
    stinger_nitro

No more facebook for Phil! :( Empty W'sup Everyone

Post  stinger_nitro Wed May 12, 2010 8:18 am

Hey everyone, i know I haven't been on here in a long time. I was busy with college stuff. I am out for the summer so I may be on here more. I hope everyone is doing well. Its weird seeing all the posts and havent been able to reply to any of them. But my apologies. I also noticed, as many else have noticed, Phil disabled his Facebook. I hope all is well with him, I havent spoke to him in a while. I'm gonna try to see if I can get SmackDown tickets for Atlanta in July, hehe maybe we will bump heads haha. Anyhow hope all is well and much love to everyone. Feel free to holla peeps and I will keep in touch. Be Safe. Peace.
    ~ Stinger Nitro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:24 am