Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

Heat between Hogan and Lashley

Affliction
    Affliction
    Admin

Heat between Hogan and Lashley Empty Heat between Hogan and Lashley

Post  Affliction Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am

Josh Gross of Sports Illustrated recently interviewed Hulk Hogan and the wrestling legend informed him that he was planning on having a conversation today with Bobby Lashley to discuss his future in the wrestling business.

Gross wrote the following on his Twitter account:

"Hogan mentioned, rather seriously, he plans on having a conversation with Bobby Lashley Sunday to discuss Lashley's pro wrestling future. Hogan's quote after I inquired about Lashley working 4 TNA: "He's gotta make a choice, brother. We need to have a serious talk, He can [do MMA and pro wrestle] but he just needs to be a businessman about it. You can't stiff us just because you have to train for a fight. You can't put [Strikeforce] ahead of us; that's not going to work me. I'm going to fix that real quick. That's going to happen Sunday. I'm going to see what he's made of because I've been around too long to have someone like him to do business with""

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 pm