Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

3 posters

A Question For All Of You

Punk
    Punk
    Admin

A Question For All Of You Empty A Question For All Of You

Post  Punk Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Alright so on the main page, when you look to the top you see, "Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!" So my question is, what exactly do you guys want to "Pop up"? Just what do you want to see out of this site? Would you guys like to have guest bloggers? Have me pick one of you each week to write a column on the site? Or maybe have some of my close friends come in here and blog about their experiences and stuff? Tell me what you guys want to see and I'll try to get it done.
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

A Question For All Of You Empty Re: A Question For All Of You

Post  Martin1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Phil, I am thoroughly enjoying the blog you have set up and the different threads to post on. I, personally would like to see more stories from you about your life as a Professional wrestler. Stories about life on the road, the wrestlers you feud with, the matches which you remember most and why?
    The things you can't post on your FB page is what I think would be cool to read about here. Holding nothing back...
    I again am enjoying the hell out of the blog. Period. Whatever you do or don't do is cool with me Bro!
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:37 am

I`m really enjoying this blog!
    I agree with Martin. I want to know about your experiences with wrestling!
    I think the get to know you survey was a great idea! I posted my answers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:23 am