Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

+2
straightedgegangster
toniann629
6 posters

My very exciting evening...

Poll

do u think a Lentil is more exciting than me?

[ 0 ]
    My very exciting evening... Bar_left0%My very exciting evening... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My very exciting evening... Bar_left33%My very exciting evening... Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My very exciting evening... Bar_left0%My very exciting evening... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    My very exciting evening... Bar_left67%My very exciting evening... Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    toniann629
    toniann629

My very exciting evening... Empty My very exciting evening...

Post  toniann629 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Soo, It's Wednesday evening and it seems that everyone else is out and about and I am home again... Phil says I'm boring... I beg to differ...lol
    Anyways, Davie has updated us twice on his life so I thought I might as well too... I mean afterall I think I am more exciting than Davie..haha, no offense love! Hmmm, what can I say? For the past 3 weeks I have been trying to work out as much as possible. I mean I am sure my idea of working out and Phil's idea are two totally diffferent things, but anyway I'm trying. I have also been dieting like crazy. It's actually going pretty well and I am happy to say I do feel much better since I got back into my routine. I live 5 minutes from Coney Island Beach (aka West 33rd) and I spend every single weekend in a bathing suit from June to mid September.. This is a scary thought at the moment, but like I said I'm working on it Smile

Things at work have been crazy for me the past few months and seem to be getting more hectic. I work for the Actors Union... I pay medical bills for actors and singers... It's getting pretty boring and I spend a good part of the work day texting Davie... I hope if I get fired he will be willing to take me and Alexander in. Smile

Speaking of Alexander... did I mention how gorgeous my boy is? He really is! And what a ladies man... It kind of worries me since his father was a big womanizer. His father, by the way is a deadbeat who has never given me 1 penny in child support nor has he seen my son in about 6 yrs. His loss. I actually like it this way and I pray everyday that he hits the Lotto so they garnish his winnings to pay me the back support he owes me totalling to date $78,000.00!! Anyway, Alexander is a signed model with Wilhelmina. He wants to be an actor, although he says modelling is much easier cuz' all you do is stand there and get paid for being cute...lol He is performing in the school production of the Wizard of Oz on the 11th and 12th. He plays the Mayor of Munchkinland. Such a social butterfly so it's rather fitting... hmmm, I wonder where he gets it from?

I have been on a handful of bad dates over the past 2 weeks... I love meeting new people and going to restaurants and the whole dating thing, I HATE when the date is a total drip and all you wanna do is eat and get the hell out of there... I hate telling guys I am not interested, I'm such a wuss like that, but I hate even more when they don't get the hint. What is the best way to get rid of a guy without being hurtful?

***My best friend, Dena's brother died on January 24th Sad
    ***My other best friend, Kim broke up with her boyfriend of 6 yrs
    ***My sister Dawn is awesome.. friend her on facebook... you'll be happy you did just for the fact that she writes the silliest status updates and the wittiest survey/notes ever... Plus if you add her she's fun to bug... look for her on my friends - her name is Dawn April Patterson... she gets totally weirded out when strangers request her so DO IT!! LOL... just don't tell her I sent you Smile
    *** I stil haven't heard back from the BACHELOR... bastards!

Lastly, should I stay a brunette or go blonde?

Last edited by toniann629 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

My very exciting evening... Empty Re: My very exciting evening...

Post  straightedgegangster Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm

no blonde.
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm with Davie, no blonde. In fact, if you do go blonde I won't talk to you, just letting you know beforehand. If you do go blonde and attempt to talk to me this is what's gonna happen:

You have been warned.
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 pm

OH F@CK!!! (scrubbing hair out frantically) F@CK! F@CK!

Why didn't I check this thing lastnight???? DAMN IT!! Phil says check daily.. Do I listen??? Nooooo! Shit! How does this hat look????

Just kidding.... I'm still a brunette with red pubes... (haha- Just kidding on that one too- hee hee) I do hear reb pubes are in.. lol

** Why can't I see the video???? what is it?

Last edited by toniann629 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 am

You disappoint me Phil! Sad

What's wrong with blondes? Question

You not gonna talk to me because i'm blonde? confused

I'm naturally a brunette that dyes her hair blonde for her hubby! I do whatever it takes to make my man happy! Wink My hubby wants me to be blonde so i give him what he wants! Wink
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:55 pm

That is me ignoring lots of people.
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 am

hahah... sick boy... I wanna see it.. why can't I? Post it on my facebook wall or email it to me toniann629@aol.com...
    Smile
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 am

I don't know why you can't see the video.
    Here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeKEX3fNM9I&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Straightedge4life on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    LizzyE
    LizzyE

Post  LizzyE Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:26 am

I know this sounds ridiculous and old fashioned, but I reckon everyone should keep their natural hair colour. I have only coloured mine a few times and it looked so bloody stupid I wouldn't bother again.

We are born with a certain hair colour for a reason - it looks good Laughing
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:41 am

Hi Lizzy, I am naturally a brunette, but I had blonde hair for a large majority of my life... I went back to my natural color about a year ago and I have to say it is soooo much easier to keep up with not to mention a hell of alot cheaper! Every now and then I will find a pic of me with blonde hair and miss it... I agree though I think I will stick with brown hair. I kind of have no choice if I want to remain friends with Phil..lol
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:21 am

I agree with staying brunette, I imagine that blonde is harder with darker hair, but it is about you..for you.
    Barry learned a long time ago that my hair was mine. and I was going to do with it what I want.
    (< punches Phil in kneecap). and Lizzy I agree with you natural suits most peoples features. Had an episode where I used a new product and my hair literally was orange for a day. Dying my hair is something that I have always done so my hair would come in very dark now and with pale features and blonde eyebrows I think that I would look too different now if I let it go back. It was strawberry blonde, I think.
    Toni thanks for the encouragement.. My very exciting evening... Lol apparently my pubes are in style

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 pm