Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

+4
Punk
toniann629
Martin1
straightedgegangster
8 posters

my heart pumps red bull

straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

my heart pumps red bull Empty my heart pumps red bull

Post  straightedgegangster Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 pm

so i've decided that when im all amped on red bull and mt dew-ill just write crap and hopefully someone will read it.i'll update you guys on whats been going on since my last blog. so i signed a lease to a new place and i move in feb 15 so lots of scrambling, i've always had a room mate or lived at home and never realized how much stupid little shit i needed (mop,garbage bags,etc)because ive always lived with someone. i see this being good for me as i can use the alone time-but i know im going to have excessive alone time(i only get my daughter 4 times a week) and my friends hate driving anywhere unless theres alcohol involved haha so i see that as a con-but a pro is the new place is huge,and its got 3 bedrooms which i dont necessarily need but ill take it fr the price! i also spent a good $500 at the acura dealer having them fix/replace fucked up wiring harnesses, i also had to replace the cars ECU(the computer that basically controls everything on the car) financially-the last 2 sucked.um....my daughters bday is coming up feb 10 and she turns 3 so today i ordered me and her custom matching lakers jerseys. i was supposed to have an interview at a new pharmacy but the lady interviewing didnt keep our appointment, she calls me in the morning and asks me to come see her, so again i scrambled and had my aunt watch Taina...then i get there and she left. didnt have the decency to say "hey i have to go" or "something came up, lets reschedule" nope-just unprofessional and rude. i tried talking Phil into getting me a job but i know he just says "ok" to shut me the fuck up hahaha-i even invited him to check out the new place since he will be in my town 15 min from my crib next month Wink but you know..hopefully he comes through with something we talked about and i swore secrecy to(i may even get mickie james as a perk)i also need stuff to decorate my walls so feel free to make suggestions/donations...yes i am having a party the 15 after everything is moved in--i wish you could all be there but you know..haha--i think im down for now.
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

my heart pumps red bull Empty Re: my heart pumps red bull

Post  Martin1 Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 am

Still amazes me how unprofessional that woman was concerning your interview? People like that...all high almighty...usually end up being miserable in the long run. Karma is a runaway locomotive which normally finds it's mark! Things will work out for you!
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 am

Well... I do have one decorating suggestion... DO NOT HANG POSTERS framed OR not in your apartment... And splurge for artwork...no velvet posters of dogs playing poker or Al Pacino if you want to impress the ladies Wink lol
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 am

I impress ladies and I have posters, lots of them actually. Just saying.
    xstraightedgegangsterx

Post  xstraightedgegangsterx Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 am

no i have an amazing collection of pin up girl coffee table books and im getting a few blown up--certain posters are hip. and i like phil, impress ladies.
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 pm

i have a great collection of pin up girls coffee table books(suicide girls,nylon girls,pervy girls,etc) i may have a few of my favorites blown up--i impress all the ladies
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 am

You can blow up a pic of me and add it to your collection...haha
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:04 am

Phil,
    It don't matter what the hell you have up in your place because you impress the ladies just by being your hot sexy self!
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

I'm undecided on the posters and pin ups.. but I think you have to make Taina's room a castle and fill it with princess stuff, the basketball jersey might throw her off lol.
    So what you are saying is that we have all been invited to help move your stuff into this new place but we aren't allowed to stay for the party?
    LizzyE
    LizzyE

Post  LizzyE Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 am

The hallway of our home is filled with all sorts of sporting memorabilia and posters. Our study is also filled with framed signed jerseys, posters etc. Wouldn't have it any other way! Adds character.
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

everyone is welcome over--tainas room will be all dora again but my living room etc will have some cool prints-its my style...Toni...we'll talk later--and danielle you cant just come on to my blog to go on and on about phil...you gotta at least say something nice about me--hes my non homosexual life partner anyway-hes even got his own room there hahaha
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:36 pm

YES! I have my own room now! Danielle, you can do what you want sweetheart Cool . Toni, I have a picture of you I'll blow up and hang on my wall cheers haha.
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 pm

thats funny...we may have the same photo phil...well photos. oops said too much again hahaha
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Hahahaha nnniiiice
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 am

Ohhhh Davie... don't be a hater, you know i am an honest girl / lol... I'm not that stupid to send u both the same pics Smile hahah...(wait, am i? oops) Phil do me a favor take the life size photo of me down if Davie ever visits...lol Thanks Dollface xxx
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:22 am

Sorry Davie cheers
    You're the man! Wink
    Besides my gorgeous hubby and my gorgeous Phil, you're tops on my list too Very Happy
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 am

thank you cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 pm