Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

+2
Straightedge4life
Nathan A. Kunz
6 posters

My attempt .. enjoy it

Nathan A. Kunz
    Nathan A. Kunz

My attempt .. enjoy it Empty My attempt .. enjoy it

Post  Nathan A. Kunz Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Hello to anyone and everyone who will take time out of their day and read what I have to say..
    I was pretty bored the other day, so Phil suggested I give this guest blog thing a try, so here’s my attempt and I hope it’s not too boring, enjoy...
    My name is Nathan Andrew Kunz, I’m 18 years old and I was born in and still living in Durban, South Africa. South Africa is really awesome but the government have fucked this country up because they have been trying to reverse the effects of Apartheid but actually it’s just like a reverse Apartheid, except our government is so uneducated that they just fucking the place up.. I mean our president never went to primary school.. Plus they are so corrupt, stealing money and making sure all their friends get the high-paying jobs, whether they are qualified or not. + - R300 million went missing a few months ago.. MISSING!!! How does that amount of money go missing, I’ll tell you, it’s all ended up in someone’s back pocket.(PS R300million is about $42 million). I’ve just finished school, passed Grade 12 with 2 A’s and probably going to get a 3rd after my one paper gets remarked.. I’m just starting college studying a BCOM Marketing Management Degree.. I have big dreams for myself and what I want to do after college.. I’m going to try become a pro wrestler and probably attend the WWA4 wrestling school in Atlanta, hopefully that works out for me, if it doesn’t then I think what I want to do is either start up my own wrestling franchise in the USA or market professional sportsman or sports brands .. Like i said I’m a big dreamer and I am not expecting normality out of my life..

So enough about me, now’s the part where I talk about stuff on my mind..
    Ok I’m going to start off with the Rumble. Of course everyone is getting excited for the Royal Rumble this weekend as much as I am, but unfortunately for me I only get to watch it in 3 weeks because the company that broadcasts the WWE down here only shows everything that happened 3 weeks earlier.. So I get to see everything 3 weeks late, I’ve only just seen Bret Hart as Raw’s guest host, lame isn’t it?? Now too be honest I haven’t really thought of who I want to see win it but someone made a good point the other day and that was that Ted DiBiase Jr would win it, with Orton beating Sheamus this weekend and then having Orton vs DiBiase at Wrestlemania for the championship.. I personally think that would be great, kind of like Triple H vs Batista at Wrestlemania 25.. Maybe Michaels and Triple H will make the final four, because of the whole storyline that’s been going on between them, but I can’t see them winning it.. Sheamus vs Shawn or Sheamus vs Triple H, doesn’t seem like a winning main event. And on that note, Sheamus as WWE Champion what was the WWE thinking, he’s useless. I hope Orton beats him this weekend, for two reasons, I enjoy watching Orton, he’s got a good gimmick going for him in my eyes and 2nd reason anyone would make a better champion than Sheamus. Undertaker vs Rey Mysterio, should be a good match, I hope Rey gets the win, I’m getting very over Undertaker as champion.. He’s a great wrestler and stuff, but he’s hardly ever on the show...

So now my views on what matches I want to see at the Wrestlemania.. First off I’d love to see that Orton vs Dibiase match, in my eyes, it would be an epic.. Maybe if Rey wins this Sunday, Batista vs Rey Mysterio for the title would probably make a good match, but I’d get very over Batista vs Undertaker, because we all have seen that match before so many times and we all know whoever goes against Taker at Wrestlemania is coming off 2nd best, I can’t see WWE taking away his record.. It would be awesome to see Punk involved somehow in the world championship picture at Wrestlemania but maybe Punk and Gallows will win the Tag Team Championships and defend them at Mania against, ummmm .. Maybe the Hart Dynasty or something like that... I would LOVE to see DX implode and have HBK vs Triple H. That match would be amazing, DX has gotten boring in my eyes, it seems like a little kiddies show nowadays. I was too young to watch the original DX but I’ve seen lots of videos and stuff about them and what they did and it seems like to me that back then they were 100X better than they are now.. Well that’s what i got to say about that, maybe I’ll think of more but that’s it for now on the wrestling front..

Now for my other passion, football.. Not the one all the Americans love, although I do enjoy watching it, I’m talking about soccer.. My favourite club is Manchester United and I’m going to take this time to talk about them, most of you might want to skip this section but there might be one or two soccer fans that’ll enjoy this. I’m going to start by saying how glad I am that Wayne Rooney has dismissed the transfer talk and confirmed that he is a United player and nothing is going to change that in the time being.. This is what he had to say: There’s always speculation, and when other big teams are talking about you, it’s nice that you’re talked about," he said. "But as I’ve said many times before, I’m a United player and I’m very happy here." He is an important player for the club and I personally think his departure would spell bad news for us.. He has said before he wants his son to grow up watching Daddy play at Old Trafford and that he wants to break Giggs' appearance record and Sir Bobby Charlton's goal scoring record.. What I personally believe is that he'll play with us for a long time and maybe end his career at Old Trafford.. But lets just hope that money doesn’t lure him elsewhere . Now concerning our match with Manchester City tonight, we go into the match 2-1 down on aggregate and need at least a 1-0 win to go through to the carling cup final. The atmosphere should be electric and we should see a heated battle. Especially with the ongoing argument between Gary Neville and former team mate Carlos Tevez. I personally believe the Old Trafford faithful will boo Tevez out of the park and Neville will most probably get the opportunity to break Tevez in half and show him that Old Trafford is not a place to come to and disrespect, neither is Man Utd a club to disrespect. I’m glad Neville pulled the finger at Carlos Tevez during Tevez’s goal celebrations. It shows just how much Neville loves the club and Tevez will learn his lesson the hard way tonight.

I’ll be honest with you guys I’m super worried about where our season is going to this season. The team doesn’t look as strong as it used to and the easiest place to look and blame for the latest dip in form would be the absence of Ronaldo and i hate to say it but Tevez as well.. In my eyes the only person who has stepped up and tried to fill the gap of goals they left behind is Rooney and he can’t be the only guy trying to do so and I can’t see anyone who looks like they can help and step up themselves.. We need to sign a player that is similar to a Fabregas or something and get an attacking midfielder who will score goals for us and also contribute and create goal scoring opportunities for those around him .. Maybe winning nothing this season will be a wakeup call we need but all is not lost, we are still in the UEFA Champions League, still in the Carling Cup and are in a good position to win the league, so I’m still confident in my team.

To end off, I’d like to just talk about some random shit that is on my mind, there’s not a lot though but I recommend if you are a soccer fan, try get yourself to South Africa for the World Cup.. Our stadiums are looking out of this world and this place is a great tourism spot. Beautiful beaches, climate and the people are super friendly.. Yes there’s crime here, but if you are just street smart about how you conduct yourself then you should be chilled , plus anyone’s currency is better than ours so everything should be dirt cheap for any tourist, although our well educated government are increasing all prices by like 300%, thick rip-off.. On another note, I’m just going to name drop here and say if anyone is interested, you should go check out a site that I created for myself in my boredom yesterday.. It’s got a whole lot of random shit on it, it’s going to have photos, videos, music on it, also like news and stuff about WWE and Manchester United, also my opinions on various things that are happening around the world and more like on Man Utd and WWE etc .. There’s also a blog where you guys can chat about whatever it is you want.. It should be cool to join and check out every now and then, I’ll try keep it updated and interesting. So here’s the link if you want:
    www.3192designs.webs.com ..

Hope who ever read this post enjoyed it and maybe I’ll do one again sometime.. Peace

Nathan A. Kunz
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

My attempt .. enjoy it Empty Re: My attempt .. enjoy it

Post  Straightedge4life Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Great blog! Smile

Every government in every country has some corrupt assholes in it! Twisted Evil

I want Punk and Gallows to be the Unified Tag Team Champions cheers since DX is headed for a break-up!

I agree that Sheamus aka CASPER THE UGLY GHOST affraid is a crappy champion. I don't feel that he has earned it. He hasn't paid his dues, same with Drew McIntyre. I believe that guys like Phil, who have worked hard and worked their way through all the wrestling circuits deserve to be champion!

I'm also getting sick of The Undertaker as champ. He rarely appears on the show. I'm sorry but 1x a month is not enough for a champion to make an appearance. It's bullshit! Sleep

I hope Rey Meysterio and Orton become champs this weekend!
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Nice bro nice. You were right, it is pretty long haha
    Affliction
    Affliction
    Admin

Post  Affliction Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 pm

I agree that there is fucked up government everywhere.. But there always will be unfortunately.. You got to lemme know who wins the United game.. I wanted to catch it but wont be able to
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

Post  Martin1 Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 am

Nicely done! Undertaker has been my all-time favorite wrestler since I was much younger and I even agree that having him as WHC right now is not too awesome. I was happy at first, even though it was Phil he took the title from...now I'm just tired of not seeing him defend it as others have done. So, honestly, I too, would like to see another Champion. Of course...being Phil!
    South Africa sounds very interesting. All the corruption you were talking about is depressing. I can see you are full of ambition and you will undoubtedly make a difference! I hope you reach your dream of becoming a pro wrestler. Thanks for sharing your story.
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 am

dream big and strive to get there.. loved your blog, well done. I may be able to help you with something. see if you can follow the link
    http://www.channelsurfing.net/

it plays all the pay per views live ya just have to figure out the time difference. The schedule is for the day. I know that for me it is listed at eastern time. Good Luck!
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:24 am

I just checked it does have the Smackdown for tonight. You may not have to wait 3 weeks. My attempt .. enjoy it Icon_smile
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

Post  Martin1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:13 am

Pretty cool link Bobbi! Now I know where to go eventually when I get back to work and have to miss my Monday Night RAWs and Friday Night Smackdowns. Nice!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:13 pm