Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

+2
LizzyE
toniann629
6 posters

All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding

toniann629
    toniann629

All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding Empty All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding

Post  toniann629 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 am

[/b]
    After serious consideration it has been determined that this forum is in need of a woman's touch!! I love you I just so happen to agree and of course believe I am the perfect girl to do just that...

Where do I begin? Some of you may recognize me from Phil's Facebook page, Many of us have become fast friends over the past few months and I have to say I am very happy for that Smile For those of you who have no idea who the hell I am, my name is Toni and I live in Brooklyn, NY... I have become friends with Phil totally by chance as I stumbled upon his page searching for a Phil Brooks I knew from High School. Since then I have to say I have gotten to know a very different person than the arrogant CM PUNK he potrays on Friday Night Smackdown. And even though he is still an arrogant pain in the ass at times I must say I am very glad to have met him. I think I may know more about him than his own bestfriend as I am often badgering him with a round of 20 questions... Hmm, come to think about it ask me any question about his personal side and I bet I can answer it...lol Okay, enough gassin' Phil's head with how much I heart him and back to the topic at hand...

This particular blog is to bring to light a very topic that touches near and dear to my heart... I want to address stupid ass people who hide behind a computer to act like they are the sh!t!! WTF is this all about? Since signing up for Facebook about a yr. ago I cannot tell you how many messages I have gotten in my inbox from PIGS who don't even know me asking for all this crazy sh!t and just being down right disrespectful! What type of idiot does this? I have seen men cursing out Danielle and threatening Mary too! What the hell is this all about? I'm just curious to know if you guys go through the same crap? I mean what makes a man think (before even getting to know me or speaking with me) that it is okay to write me requesting naked photos??? LOL I mean seriously, The majority of these men are down right scary looking... Are they for real??? What makes them think we would want anything in the world to do with them???

Anyway, It is kind of discouraging, especially for a single girl like myself, to think these are the type of guys that are out there... Now don't get me wrong I am not a man basher... I Actually love men and have met quite a few sweeties online right off of Phil's page (Davie <3, Eric, Martin to name 3)! Thanks again Phil Laughing But I have to ask are there any normal people out there???? Where and how do you find them? Share your secrets ...

Holla at your girl ~ Toni xxx
    LizzyE
    LizzyE

All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding Empty Re: All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding

Post  LizzyE Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey Toni, what you describe is rather disturbing. I prefer Facebook to be used a tool for getting in contact with old friends (and obviously some people you never think you would ever find that are actually real Wink ) and not for what you describe.

I must say, this has NEVER happened to me. My security levels are ultra high. I've had some people commenting that they can't find me on there, even though I am a user. I would suggest checking your security levels out and increasing them substantially. Or, do these people find you via Phil's page? In that case, there is not alot you can do to stop this. It's all very intriguing.

Until then, all power to you girl!
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding Empty Re: All your questions answered about nail polish, the perfect bra and the Ab Cirle machine ~ Just kidding

Post  Martin1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Toni, I'm sorry you have to deal with that b.s on FB. Not cool at all. There are a lot of strange characters out there to be certain. In my line of work, I come across all walks of life. I agree with the person who said to make sure your security levels are high. I am happy we are friends too. Through FB, I have found friends and old Army buds from MANY years back, so I cannot complain about it's purpose too much. I just hope people start respecting boundaries on FB. What you are dealing with is wrong!
    Nice job on your blog! Rock on!!! \,,/
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Thank you LizzyE! I believe my settings are set so only friends can see my profile, but I will definately check again... The majority of these "creeps" ARE friends of friends, or "friends" I have accepted based on what I thought were similiar interests...LOL Uhhh yea... haha

It's all pretty entertaining to me though. It doesn't really bother me cuz' I just delete them or curse them out or copy and paste their pathetic messages and share them with my friends...LOL Always good for a nice laugh.

Martin, you're so right...There are cookoos out there, I am fortunate enough to only get these nuts bothering me behind a computer. I don't think these same men would ever have the balls to approach me in real life Wink

Oh well, back to the drawing board...
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:21 am

Hey Bella,
    You are right about the blog needing a woman's touch!
    I have been asked by wierdos to send them pictures of my boobs. These sickos are crazy so I report and block them. Some men are just pigs!
    I have my settings set to friends only but somehow these nutbars send me messages and friend requests. Do these idiots not see that I'm married with 4 kids?
    As for a sexy straight edge tattoed badass, he's the coolest guy ever! He knows that us women I love you him!
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:23 am

Danielle, that is too funny.... I will approve someones friend request thinking, hey they gotta be cool they're friends with so and so and then they turn into some weirdo...LOL Oh well. Who wouldn't wanna see your boobies? LOL Just kidding. I'm being fresh now. I think maybe next week we just post photos of our boobs so these "boobs" don't have to ask for pics of them anymore. haha
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:11 am

No Toni you are not locked I can go in a open up your picture tab.. lets cut to the chase you are both beautiful women, of course men are going to inquire. Breasts are first in view, I am over weight and plain looking and I have @DDD's depending on the bra. When I go in to play poker or games that I'm playing with Non friends atleast 2 people a day were making mention of how great my tits looked. and then the friend invite. I now have a toddler picture of me and my sister. Just tired of hearing it. I mean it is nice that someone found something about me that they like, but come on, jeez.
    Having a name like Bobbi doesn't help because the common spelling error of boobi just fucking drives me. last going off I just said thank you my ass is big too.
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Hahah BOOBI, I can't tell how big your TITS are by the profile pic of the scorpion you have posted, but I must say I feel for you. LOL Were you really able to go into my pics on FB or are you just shittin' me? Something tells me you are quite the joker Wink Yea, I guess maybe I am calling the attention upon myself, but still... the least these men can do is strike up a conversation 1st.

P.S. I am only a full C/small D cup
    I have not found the perfect bra
    I love my AB CIRCLE machine if not for anything else but that fact that it is sooo damn silly!
    I don't ever paint my fingernails, only my toes and they are always in a deep maroonish black. Wink

P.S. I sent my application in today to appear on the BACHELOR!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me people Cool
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm

yeah a lot of guys are lame and cant get a girl in real life or are too awkward socially to talk to one in real life,let alone someone as raw as Toni -so they gotta do it on the internet--i think its gay but its almost fascinating in a way...picture some ugly ass dude pretending to be mr cool behind his computer asking a girl hes never met for naked pics or to be his girlfriend..i get a kick out of it but i know that it has to be annoying/offensive to the fine ass girl. PS i love asses hahahaha
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm

here ya go Toni no more scorpion..
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Sooo right my love, so right!! You love ASSES???? LOL Mine being your favorite of course, right?? xoox I'm such an attention whore...lol Bobbi, WOW!! Your boobs are huge and gorgeous!! I'm jealous! Wink Davie, thanks for getting back to me after 1am... lol
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

uh...YEAH! youre my favorite and i tell you all the time! you know i have a bit of a thing for you Toni...attention hog hahaha. i dare you to go on the bachelor,ill show up and be an ass and pick fights Smile
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 am

@ Davie, LMAO!!! I can sooo see you showing up there!! LOL Storming through the door! You are my favorite bachelor!!
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

I'm a 38DD! Too big for a woman who's only 5'2.

The only man that sees my tits is my gorgeous hubby!

@Davie ~ you are so right about those losers talking to women over the computer because they are too lame to do it in person!

@Toni ~ I'll pray that you get your chance on the Bachelor! you know i'll be rooting for ya bella!

@Bobbi ~ I have to lose some weight too. I had a baby and now have to lose all the baby weight (jelly belly). Good thing I have my AB Rocket!
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 am

I am 4'9 lol after my children I was a double E.
    I really don't want to lose weight I know that somebody somewhere thinks I have to but I am happy I am healthy, I have a 6 pack its just hidden lol. I walk 10 km a day. for me to be the ideal weight of 97 fucking pounds for my height Is insane. Everything would sag and I'd have to roll all the skin up. I know Davie a mental picture that you didn't want but damn, at my weight and strength I could pin Punk and shave that Jesus beard off. I think he needs saving. Davie can help me and Toni and Danielle can look pretty on the side, I ain't wearing no fucking spandex.. I am thinking Wrestle Mania is free for me anybody else in?
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 am

Haha Bobbi, Now you pinning CM PUNK to the ground is a pretty funny visual! You go girl! Be happy within yourself that is all that matters. I am at what the scales says to be an ideal weight for my height and pretty friggin miserable so I don't think weight has anything to do with it. LOL I admire you for loving yourself Smile Something i have struggled with my whole lfe! Aren't you glad Phil that we are using your blog as a therapy session? See what happens when you let a girl be your guest blogger??

Okay, back to Phil's Jesus beard.. YAY or NAY? I happen to find it friggin sexy, and I am not a huge fan of hair at all. I mean I like him better without it, but it still looks HOT to me Smile What do you guys think?
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 am

@Bobbi I have to lose 40 lbs to be at my ideal weight for my height. It's just tough after having 4 children to get back to my pre-baby body! My hubby loves me the way I am. He actually doesn't want me to lose weight because he thinks my boobs will go smaller. haha
    He thinks that a super skinny woman (100 lbs is what I am usually) is too sickl

I don't like the full Jesus beard thing. The chest pubes are sexy though! Phil can never look ugly no matter what he does. Phil looks the best when he has some scruff.
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 am

Danielle, you look amazing and even more so hence the fact that you have 4 children. How old are you???? Chest pubes... hmmm I can do without it. The hair on his chin may be fun. I like something to tickle my ummmmm cheek, yeah cheek... LOL
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

Post  Straightedge4life Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks Toni!
    I'm 34, I'll be 35 on May 11!
    How old are you?
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Danielle, I am 36!! Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:36 pm