Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

+3
justbobbi
Straightedge4life
straightedgegangster
7 posters

cant sleep to save my life

straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

cant sleep to save my life Empty cant sleep to save my life

Post  straightedgegangster Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm

So its 3 am here in Milwaukee and im wide awake. Mostly because my good friend red bull is telling my body: "fuck you",and im in the process of moving into a bigger, better place.(think Dave Chapelle's cribs episode) I have a gorgeous baby girl named Taina who turns 3 Feb 10, she's so smart it scares me, I know parents like to brag,but seriously..my kid is better than yours. hahaha. I wrestled in middle school and most of high school and my dream was always to wrestle pro, so every summer I'd go to Chicago and get thrown around everyday and eventually got pretty fucking good if i do say so myself.When i was 16 i broke my legs and thus made wrestling at MAW impossible. Now fast forward 10 years-I'm a pharmacy tech (no i wont steal you drugs) and as much as i enjoy my job-i wish i would've tried to break in the biz a little harder-not as a performer but maybe a writer or booker. I am also straight edge so i dont go out much and when i do- i usually just wind up annoyed that the bartenders look at me like im a rapist for ordering a soda or that the hot girl ive been talking to smokes (very gross ladies) so i usually choose to stay home and watch the games. Im currently online trying to find a way to get a ticket to next months smackdown taping just so I can cunt punch Phil (Cm Punk) for making me write this hahaha. well i must say for my first blog i think i did an ok job. and if its up to par perhaps there will be more installments.
    Straightedge4life
    Straightedge4life

cant sleep to save my life Empty Re: cant sleep to save my life

Post  Straightedge4life Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am

Great blog Davie!
    A man being staright edge is a total turn on so don't ever feel embarassed or anything like that! Straight edge men are just better than other men! Smile
    justbobbi
    justbobbi

Post  justbobbi Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:24 am

I think you did pretty good. As a parent of teenagers, my dear, Taina will be one in 10 years.. may she still be perfect♥️
    Personally, I would rather serve soda and talk to a straight edge person if I went to a bar. In my life, alcohol represents violence and hate. The loss of control and conscience, (I hope that I spelled that right.) Everyone in my family drinks, my kids used to make fun of me..."mommy you are the only one" as my son got older and saw a few things that he should not have seen thanks to family members he said that he wished that they would all give it up and that I was the only drinker in the family. He seemed to think that I could have better control over it. Life lesson, no one controls alcohol or substances, they control you. As I live I will control me. Sober and drug free, and no real temptation.
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 am

Good job Joban, good job!
    Affliction
    Affliction
    Admin

Post  Affliction Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:53 am

"Check out this coat.. That's panda bear.. The insides bald eagle" Lol
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 am

Thanks everyone! So since Philly Phil approves maybe ill do this weekly or something-just bullshit and let you know whats going on in my world. I've never been embarrassed of being straight edge-im very proud of it because when i was younger i used to party alot( i mean alot haha) then no lie-one day i just looked at what my lifestyle was attracting and changed it. " I had hulk hogan choke one out for my birthday"
    Punk
    Punk
    Admin

Post  Punk Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

"I sprinkle diamonds on everything thing I eat. There's two reasons for that. One, it's the most baller shit you can possibly do. And two, it makes my dookie twinkle, man"

And yeah you can do that if you want to
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:47 am

Good job lame ass, one thing you forgot to mention was your current obsession with a beautifully stunning and extremely funny young lady, me Smile So, feel free to dedicate your next blog to me... lol Or maybe Phil want's me to write my own all about me... lol
    Martin1
    Martin1
    Admin

Post  Martin1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 am

Davie, nicely done Brother. I can see you are like me and you also are wrapped up around your little girl's finger? Awesome! My daughter is 15 and I am so proud of the young woman she has become. I get compliments all the time on her demeanor. I wish her life hadn't been so hard, but she turned out ok. Taina sounds like an angel! My wife and I are expecting our second child and I am quietly hoping we have a little girl to make me become crazier than I already am. Haha!
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 am

Thank you-yeah Taina has me so wrapped but it's ok because she's a really good girl and im totally in love with her--and yes Toni,the adult love of my life that lives on the other side of the states, Sad -- im looking forward to getting to know you guys better and i loved your blog Martin, i just forgot to comment on it
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:07 am

Awww Davie, I LOVE YOU!!! For those of you who don't know Davie, he is a great guy. He is a hard working devoted dad. He has the knack at (trying) to charm the pants off ya Smile He is a perfect gentleman, even though I yell at him all the time for being a bit of a "negative Norm"... I have a feeling good things are in store for this guy sooo better jump on the ban wagon now Smile (and no Davie, Phil did not pay me to say this )
    straightedgegangster
    straightedgegangster
    Admin

Post  straightedgegangster Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:41 am

aww...thanks babe! You know i love you too! And you already told me id charm you out those pants in real life so ha! (sorry for putting you on blast! but youre my girl anyways so its all good Smile
    toniann629
    toniann629

Post  toniann629 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 am

Big mouth Smile xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:24 am