Punk Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember To Check This Place On A Regular Basis! You Never Know What's Going To Pop Up!

The Point Is..

Punk
    Punk
    Admin

The Point Is.. Empty The Point Is..

Post  Punk Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm

So I know you guys joined this site to hear from me BUT your going to have to hear from others as well. I present to you, the Guest Blog. Now in order to create a blog in the "Guest Blog" forum, you have to run it by moi first, if I approve it then you've got a spot. If I ask you to write one, you should say yes and start writing when I give you the deadline because I'm gonna be angry if I get a "Nah, I don't like to write".... I don't care if you like to write or not, your going to write because I want to know more about you or apparently someone does, or I ran out of people to call on. Now I've got a guy lined up and his blog should be up by Wednesday, he was generous enough to ask me what I wanted to hear so I told him. But I figured I'd tell all of you, I want to know how your life is, how many kids you have, when you were born, what your current views on the political status of the world is in, WWE, TNA, UFC, football, baseball, basketball, quite frankly, I don't give a fuck what you write about. So yeah, that sounded cruel but I promise it wasn't. But anyways, if you want to do one let me know and I'll see what I can do.

XpunkX

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:26 pm